- In strong winds => go beyond your max speed
- Carving => keeps your speed in jibes, bottom turns / top turns
- In straight line => be ready for your next manoeuvre
- In jumps => be in control and enjoy the view
- In foil =>Doesn’t touch naturally the water laterally
Board adapted for poeple shorter than 170cm:
- Reduced stance between straps for better body posture on the board (de 44.5cm à 55.5cm).
- Reduced Foot straps width for better board control (11cm).
- Mast foot box repositioned to be adapted to sail sizes.
- Shape and volume-spread adapted to the windsurfers position.
Research and development
SUI-262; Boat builder and expert in composite material constructions, he is the owner and founder of the companies MB-composites and MB-fins.
Designer et Product manager in the field of sports material, passionate of shapes and innovations.
Talented wave rider and freestyler , "Gus" collaborates as consultant for the shapes from his capacity of analysing them, he is the official MB-boards tester.
Pro rider , tester and developer.
8th in the PWA freestyle World Tour 2017
Expert in composite materials et mechanical fluids. windsurf shaper (TIGA)